May 16, 2010

Rumours of My Death...

... have been greatly exaggerated. Yours truly is snowed under of late, and I will be in four different countries in the next week, ash permitting. Many apologies for the dearth of new posts, but I do promise to pick up the pace when normalcy, whatever that means, returns. In the meantime I leave you with the thought that all must be well with the world if England are winning at cricket against Australia, and I for one applaud the manly spirit with which they have set about it. Roll on the Ashes.

Until I return, I bid you to stay resolute!

VB

6 comments:

  1. I too applaud their winning but I'm still trying to figure out what happened to the remaining four days and fifty overs of that match. Surely they can't really just play for twenty overs each? W.G would have been only just warming up by the time they had to change innings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Captain! My Captain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. I quite enjoy checking out your blog. You do a fantastic job with it. I hope you've been having a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apologies for the delay in moderation, dear readers. In the last week, I've been in Boston, Montreal, London, Frankfurt and Rome, and now write this from Siena. Sounds glamorous I know, but VB is flagging. Onwards and upwards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. and twirling, always twirling!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails